Experienced Wills and Estates Advice
Our lawyers are experienced in Wills and Estates Litigation and other general Wills and Estates matters, which enables us to deliver sound legal and practical advice to clients.
We provide services in the following areas of Wills and Estates:
A person who hasn’t been provided for, or who has been insufficiently provided for, under the Will may make a claim, so long as they are under the view that they should have been provided for.
We provide practical advice and assistance to executors and administrators of estates. This includes preparing an application for grant of probate, realising the assets, acting in respect of any challenges to a Will and then making the necessary distribution of assets.
We provide practical advice and assistance for Superannuation Death Benefit or Disability claims or complaints in:
- the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal; and
- the Supreme Court of Victoria.
We provide legal advice regarding:
- Drafting Wills;
- Granting Powers of Attorney; and
- Estate planning, which includes consideration of companies, trusts, superannuation funds and jointly held property.
Armstrong Lawyers has expertise in the area of Retirement Village Law.
We provide legal advice on the control of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) on death or incapacity including:
- automatic reversionary pensions;
- hardwiring SMSF (death benefit rule) through the deed, an appropriate Binding Death Benefit Nomination (BDBN) and mutual Wills; and
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPOA).