Legal Services for Franchisors
Draft Franchise Agreements and Disclosure Documents for a new Franchise
The nature of a franchise network is such that the major problems often arise as a result of what was done or omitted at the very beginning. Therefore, the most important stage of a franchise system is complete before you even grant the first franchise.
When you engage Armstrong Lawyers to help you design your franchise system, we provide services that encompass more than just ensuring legislative compliance. By learning everything we can about your business, we will be able to apply our extensive knowledge and experience on franchising matters to provide you with the best advice on how to protect your business and ensure the greatest chance of success.
Armstrong Lawyers are well placed to advise you in relation to:
- Drafting the franchise documentations, including Franchise Agreement, Disclosure Statement;
- Leasing and licences to occupy property;
- Intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright, patents, confidential information and software; and
- Presentation of the franchise offer and negotiation with the Franchisee’s legal advisor.
- Franchisor contract management
Armstrong Lawyers provides an effective service to assist Franchisors by drafting, negotiating and managing contracts with Franchisees including those related to:
- Franchisee renewals;
- Transfer of franchise ownership; and
- Termination matters.
Ongoing legal services to Franchisors
As the business grows, franchisors will typically require the general range of commercial legal services that business require. This includes advice in respect of property transactions, employment matters, contracts and so forth. As a commercial firm, Armstrong Lawyers is able to provide its Franchisor clients with commercial legal services they require.
Armstrong Lawyers provides legal services to meet the ongoing franchise and commercial needs of Franchisors.