As part of our Property Law services, we offer legal advice and assistance to owners, builders and contractors on a variety of building and construction matters. With our experience and expertise, we provide our clients with specialist advice to meet their desired outcomes.
Legal Services for building and construction
Advice and assistance
Our lawyers are experienced in delivering advice in relation to:
- negotiating, preparing and reviewing building contracts;
- environmental planning and compliance;
- heritage law; and
- providing practical guidance.
Building and Construction Disputes
As a Commercial Litigation firm, our senior and experienced lawyers are highly effective in dealing with building and construction disputes, which may concern:
- payment defaults;
- an application for debts owed pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002 (Vic);
- disputes referred to arbitration or expert determination; or
- your rights and obligations under the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 (Vic).